Ave. Zacharias Tanee Fomum, P.O. Box 385, Koume/Bertoua Cameroon, Contact us here or check our FAQs portal
World Conquest Sciences
Institutions Zugriffe: 66638
The World Conquest Science, is the department of our Ministry that is using science as a servant of World conquest for Christ Jesus. This definition has been given by Professor Zacharias Tanee Fomum himself to his scientific activities.
Zacharias Tanee Fomum, a renowned University Professor of Organic Chemistry, developed research hypothesis and carried out innovative and new ground breaking scientific research. His scientific work on the synthesis of heterocyclic compounds and the isolation and structural determination of naturally occurring secondary metabolites from tropical medicinal plants, yielded outstanding results, which earned him the high academic distinction of Doctor of Sciences (D.Sc) from the Durham University in Great Britain. Prof. Z.T.Fomum dedicated his D.Sc thesis to the Lord Jesus Christ by whom and for whom every things was created. With the principal objective to alleviate poverty and human sufferings, Prof. Z.T.Fomum aimed at ultimately apply his overall research findings in the agro-pastoral, pharmaceutical, as well as medical and biomedical domains.
World Conquest Science will bring glory to the Lord Jesus.
The departure of Prof. Z.T.Fomum does not put an end to his vision, objectives and scientific projects. We want to pursue them till their complete realization.
We therefore have the objectives to:
- Proclaim the Gospel in 250 universities in the world in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Win one million University students and staff to Christ, who are discipled to Jesus Christ.
- Use the alibi of scientific research to open doors for the Gospel into many nations and to the high class in society and in the nations.
- Generate funds for the advancement of World Conquest for Christ and humanitarian projects to manifest God’s compassion for the under-privileged.
- Establish a Research Laboratory to collaborate with various universities and advance research in the domains of the Chemistry of Natural Plants.
- Establish a fellowship of Christian scientists committed to take the name of Jesus Christ to the forefront of science to the glory of God.
Prof. Dieudonne Njamen